Get 10% off this month, when you purchase our Estate Planning services!

Personable, Optimistic, Professional Paralegal in Murrieta, California

Need an Attorney? We are a proud Legal Zoom Affiliate!

About Us

Legal document preparation

Our Services

We offer legal document preparation services, and Notary services for residents throughout Riverside County California, and Southern California. Our services are confidential, affordable, and mobile. Need an evening or weekend appointment?  No problem, we are flexible!

Living Trusts and Power of Attorneys

Estate Planning

We prepare Revocable Living Trusts, Wills, Power of Attorneys, Advance Healthcare Directives, Deeds, and other documents to accompany your Estate Planning needs, at your specific direction. Attorney referrals are available for Clients seeking legal advice. Our Legal Document Assistants are licensed in accordance with California Law, and have been in business since 2012. Our Founder, Chimere Williams has worked as a Paralegal in Murrieta, and surrounding cities since 2004. Quality and efficiency are the key components of our Customer Service Mission.

Mobile Notary

Notary Services

We notarize a variety of documents, such as real property documents, loan documents, insurance documents, agreements, letters, and so much more.  We will travel to you!  Extended services are available to those who are incarcerated or hospitalized. 


Sign up to hear from us about specials, sales, and events.

Contact Us

Better yet, see us in person!

Free 30 minute consultation appointments are available.

POP Legal Docs & Notary Services

41690 Ivy Street, Ste. B, Murrieta, California 92562

(951) 239-8478

Legal Document Services or Notary Services


Pay with PayPal or a debit/credit card

My Blog